Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

Risk-Takers and the Women Who Love Them

I don't know about this study. I think the data needs to be massaged a little more. Apparently, women aren't attracted to risk-takers but instead prefer men who take fewer chances. My observation from the vantage point of a man who takes fewer chances...doubtful.

With every survey, one has to ask, are the respondents answering how they truly think or how they think they should think? Whenever I see a racecar driver get out of his vehicle after a meet, I've not noticed a lack of female attention on the part of his fans.

I have no data to support this but I suspect that for the majority of women, the most desirable man is a risk-taker with lots of life insurance.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?