Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Laura Ingraham's Battle With Breast Cancer

While I generally choose to avoid dwelling on the negative, I've long held the philosophy that if you give most people the opportunity, they'll disappoint you. Then, when they fail to meet those expectations, I find my spirits cherrily boosted.

The reaction of many individuals to Laura Ingraham's battle against breast cancer has unfortunately bolstered my overall world view. It appears that some people who disagree with her politics have been saying things like:

"She probably gave it to herself."

"I don't pray for Nazis or other Totalitarian Scum."
or the very eloquent
"I hope she goes into remission and fucking chokes to death."
To you "commentators", I have one question: Were you people raised by actual humans?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?